Are you currently setting up CSV Integrator in a Sandbox error?
If you did not configure the URL correctly, you might encounter an error like this:
OAUTH ERROR: Malformed URL ERROR: No CSV integration mapping ids detected.
To solve this error, follow these steps:
- To get the appropriate URL, go to Setup > Company > Company Information.
- Take note of the URL found in “SuiteTalk (SOAP and REST web services)”.
- Edit “netsuite.properties” file.
- Go to the netsuite.ws.url.
- Replace the following URL with the one you found in Step 2. https://webservices.sandbox.netsuite.com/services/NetSuitePort_2015_2
- Save the file.
There you have it. You’re now able to configure the URL properly for your CSV Integrator project to work!
LEACC Consulting is a team of NetSuite Certified Developers with IT experience solely dedicated to the NetSuite technologies for six years. We are experts in both SuiteScript 2.0 and SuiteScript 1.0. Our team has worked with 200+ NetSuite scripts and workflows combined.
LEACC Consulting is a team of NetSuite Certified Developers with IT experience solely dedicated to NetSuite technologies for eight years. We are experts in both SuiteScript 2.0 and SuiteScript 1.0. Our team has worked with 400+ NetSuite scripts and workflows combined. If you need some consulting help of how you can design your NetSuite scripts better, contact us by filling out this form or by commenting below.